New to Blogging? Here’s a tip for you
At the starting stage of blogging, bloggers which may aware about SEO or it’s a new thing for them, made lots of mistakes which may harm their blogs in different way. In this post I am going to share some tips and techniques which can help you in your blogging journey.
- Blogging is about to show your passion, don’t blog for search engines and money. Think about the readers.
- Specify your niche industry and according to that target your audiences and provide the niche specific content which attracts more users.
- Do proper research before writing the blog post. Plan your targeted keywords in the post title. With the help of Google Keyword Planner Tool you can do keyword research, their search volume and as per the result you can target that keywords for your post.
- Add relevant images within the blog post, it adds more visual appeal to your blog post.
- Set rel=publisher tag within the blog post and also on the entire blog.
- Write product review, other famous blogger, influencer’s interview in your blog. This will attract their viewers to your blog. Also, ask them to write/ mention about your blog in their post so you will also get exposure.
- Subscribe niche specific blogs to know what’s going on in the market.
- Stay updated with the current market trends and happening. You can also set up Google alerts for your niche keywords to stay updated.
- Apply different promotional strategy to promote your blog’s content.
- Take Google authorship for your blog. It will help your blog to give real identity.
- Share your content on Google+ and other social media networks.
- Ask your friends to share your content on their social media profile.
- Create your business page for your blog to share your blog’s insights. Also create a Facebook fan page and other social media profiles on Twitter, Linkedin, pinterest, etc. to get more exposure and to reach more audiences.
- Create your google+ community to let users place their queries and share other useful articles with readers. Also join relevant communities in google+ and be active on them.
- Frequently update your social profiles. Allow people to ask/ post question to your page. Try to solve their issues and stay connected with your audiences.
- Use social snippets like twitter cards, google plus snippets, Facebook open graph embed to track the performance of your content on social media platforms.
- Write guest posts for other niche specific blogs to build your identity with other users and bloggers.
- Create infographics or share others infographics on your blog. Also, you can make an infographic of your top 10 posts and share it on your blog.
- Regularly monitor your web analytics to know all the happening on the website.
I hope these tips will helps you to avoid common blogging blunders and grab the advantages of blogging. Share your thoughts about the post through comments.http://www.teamsearchengine.net/new-blogging-tips-for-you/BloggingNowadays Blogging becomes very common practice among the web marketers. Blogging is the best way to share your knowledge and get in touch with the new influencers of the market. At the starting stage of blogging, bloggers which may aware about SEO or it’s a new thing for them,...adminKavita Parmarkavi@teamsearchengine.netAdministratorTeam Search Engine Blog